Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Trials and Gratitude

Trials come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. And they can hurt.. All I know is I have amazing people in my life who love and care for me enough to help me in those hard times.

#1 is my Heavenly Father and my Savior. They are always there, knowing what pain i'm in. I know I can turn to them for love, comfort and guidance, always.

 #2 is my Mother. :) Who doesn't love their mother? She is so amazing and I couldn't ask for a better Mom. I want to be like her when I grow up. She cares and I know it. THANK YOU, MOM!

#3 is my Mother. Hehe My second mom. My mother-in-law, Deb. She always knows exactly what to say to feed my squishy, blue heart, especially when it's aching. She is always there for me. THANK YOU, DEB!

#4 is my friend from work, Hollie. She is just awesome. She always knows how to make me laugh and I know I can confide in her. THANK YOU, HOLLIE!



No comments:

Post a Comment